There aren't many better ways to start or end a day than with a double chocolate chip organic protein muffin. Check out this great recipe below using our pure organic whey protein.
- 1/2 cup Source Organic Whey Protein grass-fed and Non-GMO Project Verified protein powder
- 3/4 cup gluten free oat flour (OR if you are paleo use half almond meal flour & half coconut flour)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (almond, cow, help, rice, etc.)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar OR you can use any sugar of your choice (coconut sugar is low glycemic)
- 1 egg
- pinch of cinnamon
- chocolate chips
Simply blend all of the ingredients in a food processor (or mix by hand!). Pour into muffin cups and bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Thanks to our friend Organic Olivia for the recipe!
Here are some other great recipes to try out: