- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 25 to 30 drops stevia, if you don’t use stevia just use another ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Source Organic Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 and ¼ cup gluten free oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup cacao nibs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, and stevia.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, stir, then add the rest of the ingredients. Mix very well.
4. Chill the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes, then bake on parchment paper for 15-20 minutes (until golden brown!)
Gluten-Free Chocolate Protein Bread
Double Chocolate Chip Organic Protein Muffins
Flourless Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Pumpkin Flax Protein Pancakes